From computer labs to student advising, CSUSB and the College of Business and Public Administration (CBPA) offer many student resources.
- Have questions? Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to possibly find your answer.
- CSUSB is now offering a Student Survival Guide.
- Computing resources lists the steps for accessing the computer labs in Jack Brown Hall, home of the CBPA.
- Internships are a great way to apply classroom knowledge to real world experience. All CBPA students are encouraged to enroll in an internship during their junior and/or senior year.
- The learning and career development centers are excellent resources for writing assistance and job searches.
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities are available every year. One application applies students for most scholarships.
- Find advisors, degree requirements, and other advising tools.
- Join a CBPA club or organization to network with fellow students, faculty, and community members.
- University academic resources provides links to various departments at CSUSB.
- The Career Development guide is a great resource to a successful future.