Why Choose CSUSB?
Internationally recognized accreditation - The mark of quality
Both the undergraduate and graduate business programs are fully accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - a distinction earned by less than 10% of all business schools internationally. Similarly, the Public Administration program is accredited by the NASPAA, the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration.
Teaching is our first responsibility. In addition, contribution to scholarship is essential. The faculty encompass diverse research interests with an emphasis on practical application in business, industry, and government. The faculty is not only involved in domestic research, but is very active internationally, having presented papers in Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Germany and Romania, among many other countries.
- Year-round, day and evening courses that offer flexible
scheduling; the MBA is an evening program.
- Emphasis on small class size.
- Easier access to open classes.
- Laptop initiative for IDS students.
- Internship opportunities, many paid, that provide opportunities to
augment your classroom skills with real-world experience -- a
great way to put experience on your resume that will get noticed
almost as much as your degree.
- Graduate and teaching assistant positions
available for qualified graduate students.
- State-of-the-art classrooms showcased by eight computer/instructional
labs and an open-use lab in Jack H. Brown Hall, plus
computer resources accessible from off campus.
- An attractive campus in a great location, close to many
Southern California venues -- from beaches to snow skiing --
with a convenient location off Interstate 215.
- Affordable fees
- Unique training and learning opportunities through
unique modeling programs, stock market investing, real-world
case studies, and research partnerships with the college's research
and business centers.